5.20.2010

Back in Black

After nearly two weeks off the bike, my battered knee felt strong enough to spin today between rainstorms. Should be back in top form in just a couple of weeks, just in time for the MoState hill bike race at Castlewood (which I am ineligible for anyways). Honestly, if any a time to hurt myself mid season, this was it. Weather has been uncooperative and I saved money on brake pads by not racing Rhett's. Just deluding myself about missing out on some quality saddle time.

Paramount to all though, I landed a job with Accenture. Details pending, this fall I'll find myself in the windy city as a tech analyst. Excitingly, I will be able to live it up here in the 314 for one last Goonie summer with the Mesa boys. Now I just need to find one of those summer jobs.

1 comment:

Skeet Skeet said...

Are you really looking for a job? If so, I may have something for you that would only last the summer anyway...and should be fairly flexible. Hit me up.